Sep 2, 2012
THIS VIRUS MAY BLOCK YOUR
PROGRAMS FROM OPENING!:
If you are unable to run any removal programs, such as Speedy PC Pro, or even access your Task Manager due to this virus, then you must try to boot in safe mode or you must try the blocked task manager fix. You should then be able to run a scanner after following either or both pieces of advice.
How Did I Get Infected With Win 8 Security System ?
Win 8 Security System and badware just like it commonly end up on your computer due to the following causes. You will need to uninstall Win 8 Security System if you think you’re infected:
- Freeware or shareware: Many times freeware or shareware is secretly bundled with spyware. It is how the developers earn money for the time they spent. It’s a sneaky, but it’s fairly common.
- Peer-to-peer software: Do you use a peer-to-peer (P2P) program or other application with a shared network? When you use these applications, you put your system at risk for mistakenly downloading an infected file, including software like Win 8 Security System .
- Questionable websites: Malicious or questionable websites can install programs such as Win 8 Security System through security holes and automatic downloads, such as video codecs. If you feel your browser is unsafe, consider using the newest version of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Internet Explorer.
What are Common Signs of Win 8 Security System Infection?
- Slow Computer Performance
- Annoying Pop-Ups
- Taskbar Warnings
- Strange new icons and desktop backgrounds
- Internet Browsing Re-directs and Hijacks
- System Crashes
- High Pressure Marketing Tactics to "Purchase Full Version" of software
- You will receive phony alerts such as "Spyware Alert! Your computer is infected with spyware. It could damage your critical files or expose your private data on the Internet. Click here to register your copy of Win 8 Security System and remove spyware threats from your PC."
How Do I Remove Win 8 Security System ?
How to remove Win 8 Security System : There are two methods. The manual way and the automatic way. First – if you want to try and remove it manually (and I only recommend this to IT Professionals!) you must disable all related system processes, adjust all related system DLL files and registry files in the LOCAL_HKEY_USER folder, block all related websites, and delete all program files with the Win 8 Security System name. Below are the Win 8 Security System Removal Instructions.
Win 8 Security System Manual Removal Instructions:
Remove Win 8 Security System Registry Keys:
Remove Win 8 Security System Files and Folders:
Note: In any Win 8 Security System files I mention above, “%UserProfile%” is a variable referring to your current user’s profile folder. If you’re using Windows NT/2000/XP, by default this is “C:\Documents and Settings\[CURRENT USER]” (e.g., “C:\Documents and Settings\JoeSmith”). If you have any questions about manual Win 8 Security System removal, go ahead and leave a comment.
How to delete Win 8 Security System files in Windows XP and Vista:
- Click your Windows Start menu, and then click “Search.”
- A speech bubble will pop up asking you, “What do you want to search for?” Click “All files and folders.”
- Type a Win 8 Security System file in the search box, and select “Local Hard Drives.”
- Click “Search.” Once the file is found, delete it.
How to stop Win 8 Security System processes:
- Click the Start menu, select Run.
- Type taskmgr.exe into the the Run command box, and click “OK.” You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.
- Click Processes tab, and find Win 8 Security System processes.
- Once you’ve found the Win 8 Security System processes, right-click them and select “End Process” to kill Win 8 Security System .
How to remove Win 8 Security System registry keys:
Warning! Your registry is a vital key to your Windows system. If you plan on making any edits to your registry, you absolutely must backup your registry first in case anything goes wrong. Be forewarnd that a mistake when editing your registry can result in a computer that no longer boots up. These instructions are designed for IT Professionals and PC Experts.
- Select your Windows menu “Start,” and click “Run.” An “Open” field will appear. Type “regedit” and click “OK” to open up your Registry Editor.
- Registry Editor will open as a window with two panes. The left side Registry Editor’s window lets you select various registry keys, and the right side displays the registry values of the registry key you select.
- To find a registry key, such as any Win 8 Security System registry keys, select “Edit,” then select “Find,” and in the search bar type any of Win 8 Security System ’s registry keys.
- As soon as Win 8 Security System registry key appears, you can delete the Win 8 Security System registry key by right-clicking it and selecting “Modify,” then clicking “Delete.”
How to delete Win 8 Security System DLL files:
- First locate Win 8 Security System DLL files you want to delete. Open your Windows Start menu, then click “Run.” Type “cmd” in Run, and click “OK.”
- To change your current directory, type “cd” in the command box, press your “Space” key, and enter the full directory where the Win 8 Security System DLL file is located. If you’re not sure if the Win 8 Security System DLL file is located in a particular directory, enter “dir” in the command box to display a directory’s contents. To go one directory back, enter “cd ..” in the command box and press “Enter.”
- When you’ve located the Win 8 Security System DLL file you want to remove, type “regsvr32 /u SampleDLLName.dll” (e.g., “regsvr32 /u jl27script.dll”) and press your “Enter” key.
If you wish to restore any Win 8 Security System DLL file you deleted, type “regsvr32 DLLJustDeleted.dll” (e.g., “regsvr32 jl27script.dll”) into your command box, and hit the “Enter” key.
Did Win 8 Security System change your homepage?
- Click Windows Start menu > Control Panel > Internet Options.
- Under Home Page, select the General > Use Default.
- Type in the URL you want as your home page (e.g., “http://www.google.com”).
- Select Apply > OK.
Win 8 Security System Removal in 10 Minutes:
Download Speedy PC Pro to get rid of Win 8 Security System in 10 minutes, automatically.
Automatic Removal. It’s What I Choose.
The risks of manual removal make automatic removal an easy decision for me. I don’t have enough time in the day to manually remove every infection that I come across; it’s way too time consuming, and risky. It’s easy to miss a file if you’re not careful, and it’s easy to adjust the wrong file and be left with a paperweight for a computer.