Aug 21, 2013
Powerfully simple tools to clean up your PC and secure your personal privacy.
- Clean up and optimize your PC
- Keep Internet and PC activities private
- Permanently erase sensitive information
- NEW! Find and remove programs you don’t use
- NEW! Works on Windows® 8
You’ve heard that cleaning up your PC will help it run smoother, but you don’t know where to start. With PC Tools Registry Mechanic, you’ll get a fresh, new experience; combining the trusted, powerful tools you need with the simplicity you want.
- Access the tools you need with a refreshingly intuitive user interface.
- Get started quickly with 1-click optimization buttons that automatically run performance-enhancing tools for you.
- See how you can further enhance your PC with new dashboards and user workflows that guide you through what tools to use to keep your computer running at its optimum.
TRUSTED PC CLEANUP
For over 13 years, people like you have relied on PC Tools Registry Mechanic to simply tune up their PCs.
- Speed up your PC, fix errors, clean up conflicts, and enjoy using it again.
- NEW! Free up even more space and resources by finding and removing the programs you don’t use.
What you do on your PC is nobody else’s business. PC Tools Registry Mechanic helps ensure that your personal computer use stays… well, personal.
- Keep your Internet activities safe from prying eyes with Internet privacy tools that erase browsing history, search history, cookies, passwords, and chat logs.
- Even clear your PC activity history and stop people from seeing your temporary and recently opened files.
- Ensure that what you delete stays deleted with secure digital file shredding and disk bleaching.
PC Tools Registry Mechanic
Clean and Compact Registry. Speed up your PC by cleaning and repairing errors.
Optimize Windows®. Speed up Windows with PC Tools’ preset optimizations.
Find and remove programs you don’t use. Gain disk space and resources by finding and removing programs you don’t use.
Clear Cookies and Browser History. Erase Internet activities from your browsers.
Clear Browser Passwords and Form Data. Erase saved passwords and form information.
Clear Temporary and Deleted Files. Free up hard drive space by clearing unused files.
Clear Recent File History. Erase your recently opened files lists.
Shred Files. Permanently shred files and folders from your computer.
Bleach Disks. Permanently wipe your deleted files, making them unrecoverable.